Securing Our Safety, a volunteer non-profit organization in Josephine County that was started in 2012, is having a Fundraiser Ball.
This will be a time to mingle in a relaxed atmosphere and continue to bond for our community. There will be wine tasting, food sampling and dancing to the music of a much loved local band Lavender Blue (paid for by a generous donation) on Saturday April 27Th from 2-6pm.
The setting for this event will be one of Josephine County’s prominent wineries The Schmidt Family Vineyards. A wine tasting from Schmidt is included and their amazing chef Cindy Lou will be preparing the food; a sampling of her amazing hors d’oeuvres. If anyone has spent any time at this venue you will know that it is well worth it. All of this comes with an additional amount of fun, a silent auction with items donated from our local community. Auction items include the following as of today:
- Beautiful Handmade Necklace
- Will or Power of Attorney from Chris Mecca
- Lunch with the Sheriff
- $40 gift certificate to Blondies
- Painting by Miller
- 2 bottles of wine from Schmidt Family Vineyards
- Two hand carved children’s items from Bill West
- iPad 2
- Pie a month from Powderhorn
- 2 Hellgate lunch excursions
- Napa Valley Epicurean Adventure: Cooking Class, Wine Train, Olive Oil Tour & Tasting,and Meritage Resort and Spa 3-Night Stay for 2
- San Francisco and Sonoma Wine Country 4-Night Fairmont Getaway for 2
All of the proceeds go to Securing Our Safety, the folks that have been working as a community voice to find the best ways to restore our Criminal Justice System. Please consider purchasing a ticket. Tickets are $50 per person, $20 of which is an IRS tax-deductible donation. We are limiting tickets to this event to 100 in total and they will be gone soon!
Tickets can be purchased online at http://securingoursafety.org/
tickets/ or by sending an email to SecuringOurSafety@gmail.com with your requested ticket details and where they should be delivered.
Securing Our Safety
“A citizen-voiced plan to provide for a secure, stable and
sustainable Josephine County.”