Thank you Veterans!
Our next meeting is Tuesday, November 12, 2013, at the Newman United Methodist Church, located at 132 NE “B” Street in Grants Pass from 5:15pm to 6:15pm.
· Timber Committee Update Jim Frick
· Citizen-Voiced Plan Jay Meredith
· City and County Government Working Together Keith Heck
17-57 City of Grants Pass Police & Fire
(WITH 11 OF 11 PRECINCTS COUNTED)
Yes . . . . . . . . . . . . 5,471 61.91
No. . . . . . . . . . . . . 3,366 38.09
Total . . . . . . . . . 8,837
Over Votes . . . . . . . . . 5
Under Votes . . . . . . . . . 45
· POKER NIGHT Fund Raiser at the Pub Jay Meredith
ALL IN FOR SAFETY!
SOS Texas Hold’em Fundraiser
Help Us Achieve, “A Citizen-Voiced Plan to provide for a secure, stable and sustainable Josephine County.”
DO YOU FEEL LUCKY?
1stPrize $500 gift card
Top 15 Finishers receive Prizes!
WHEN: Thursday, December 5, 2013
5:30 PM – 9:30 PM
WHERE: Wild River Brew Pub
533 NE F Street, Grants Pass
COST: $50 includes stone–oven baked Pizza, salad, and dessert along with your buy-in to the tournament!
ONLY 100 Tickets will be sold!
Here is the online announcement: http://wp.me/p3hQZg-FI
You can also RSVP for a ticket on our Facebook event page: www.facebook.com/events/1417118441853188/
If you would like to sponsor a prize for our fundraiser, please call Jay! (541-218-1227)
TICKET COUNT SOLD TO DATE: 24
Warriors coming thus far include: Jesse Wallace, Jim Goodwin, Jay Meredith, Dave Daniel, Archie Lidey, Holly Lidey, Pat Fahey, Jamie Williams, Mark Bost, John Nicklason, Toni Webb and
· The Hardrock Mining Committee—What’s the Next Step? Michael Cope/Jay Meredithand “Tellurium”
MINING ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETING
The next Timber Advisory Committee Meeting will feature a presentation
about the Mineral Wealth of Southern Oregon from Tom Wiley and Andree Pollock from the Department of Geology and Mineral Industries
(DOGAMI). Tom gave an excellent talk last year and we are looking
forward to this one.
The meeting will be at 1:30 to 3:00 on November 12, 2013 in the Marie
Hill Conference Room which is located in the Josephine County
Corrections Office (old Washington School).
We want this to be a success! Please attend if you can. Josephine County Commissioner Keith Heck will be there, will you?
· The Immediate Change Committee’s First Project
Jubilee Park, Cave Junction
Jody Nigh/Shane Simon/Cheri Adkins UPDATE
Our Goal is: $1,000
WHAT SAY YOU?
· Justice of Peace Committee Update Dave Corsi
If you would like to join this committee, please e-mail Dave at email@example.com
· Medically-Assisted-Treatment (MAT) Committee Toni Webb Awareness Campaign Brochure; planning of the MAT Center—“If we build it, they will come”; next meeting is at 5:30 PM at the Women’s Health Center on November 21, 2013; e-mail Toni if you would like to join this committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Fund-Raising Art Show February 7, 2014 this date is set; Cheri Adkins, Joanne Alvarez,Kay Smith and Amber Garza are having their first meeting tonight! If you would like to join this committee, please e-mail Joanne at email@example.com
Thanks for saving our community!
“You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.” Unknown
You really ARE making a difference!
WHAT SAY YOU?
MISSION: “A citizen-voiced plan to provide for a secure, stable and sustainable Josephine County.”