Our meeting this week is today: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 at the Newman United Methodist Church located at 132 NE B Street in Grants Pass from 5:15 PM until 6:15 PM.
Agenda Items include:
· The Grants Pass City Levy (Liaison)
· Multi-Tier Tax District Proposal/What the City is doing in the immediate future (Pat Fahey/Kris Woodburn/John McCafferty)
· Guardian Dinner Update (Shane Simon)
· Debate Committee Update (Matthew Eldridge)
· Awareness Run (Bill West)
· State Lottery Committee Update (Cliff)
· Website Update (Gordon Edstrom)
Shane Simon wrote:
Good morning everyone. The Guardian dinner is just a week away and the final planning is underway. Our committee has been working hard putting in many hours towards making this event a night to remember for our guardians. We would like to thank the community for their contributions towards this event and am excited to announce we have met our financial goal to cover this event. THANK YOU COMMUNITY!
In light of this mile stone, Securing Our Safety would like to extend an invitation to SOS members and the community to be our guests at this great event. Since tickets are limited it will be on a first come basis. Call Shane Simon at 541-218-8278 or Cheri Adkins at 541-441-0740 and we will put your name on a ticket to reserve it. Join us in thanking our guardians on June 29, 2013, Taprock Event Center at 6:00 PM.
WHAT SAY YOU?
MISSION STATEMENT: “A citizen-voiced plan to provide for a secure, stable and sustainable Josephine County.”