We have some great momentum going!
Our next meeting is today, Tuesday, April 9, 2013, at the Wild River Brew Pub located at 533 NE F Street in Grants Pass from 5:15 PM to 6:15 PM (We have been told by a source that this is a meeting that you will not want to miss as there shall be a “bomb shell” dropped!)
Send in your questions (to be answered on our website HERE: http://securingoursafety.org/qa/ )
1. Multi-Tier Taxing District Committee Update (Kris Woodburn/Pat Fahey/Chris Mecca)
2. The Ball Update: (Kimberly Gasperson) Ticket Update
3. Opioid Clinic Update—(Toni Webb)
- Another Committee—Property/Resource (Phil Killian, Dave Corsi, Pat Fahey and Jay Meredith) SOS will decide whether we should form a committee dedicated to this task/Choose Captain
- Another Committee—SOS Recycling (Karl Raskins) SOS will decide whether we should form a committee dedicated to this task/Choose Captain
- Another Committee—College Works (Ashley and Steven Lombardo and Shane Simon) SOS will decide whether we should form a committee dedicated to this task/Choose Captain
- View of WEBSITE—(Jay Meredith/Gordon Edstrom/Frank Morin) Question Inventory KEEP THE QUESTIONS COMING!!!
8. Our Community Pulls Together
As you are aware, on Saturday, April 20, 2013 at 0900 Hrs., people who care about our home, have agreed to step up and physically pull an “Out of Service” Josephine County Sheriff’s Patrol car, from A Street in Grants Pass, 1.2 miles,up hill on 7TH Street to the top of town, in a symbolic gesture of our dedication to the restoration of the Criminal Justice System; ODOT Permit; Insurance; Flyer Distribution; Media Impact
Nearly 30 Warriors have signed up to pull so far!
9. Media Impact —(Pat Fahey/Bill Ertel)
13. RESTORE UPDATE(Jeff Wolf)
Thank you all for your energy and support for our home!
MISSION STATEMENT: “A citizen-voiced plan to provide for a secure, stable and sustainable Josephine County.”