We have Momentum!
1) RESTORE (separate meeting from SOS by Jeff Wolf) Topics include signs (where you can get them), letters (a batch to review), Fireteams, Radio Spots, Mailers, Sponsors, Saturday Market and the Merlin Parade
2) Walking For Justice Our Walk on April 30, 2013 (Ashley and Steven Lombardo and Shane Simon) Flyer/T-Shirts/Media
3) Memorial Day Parade Float (Deadline/Cheri Adkins)
4) T-Shirts ($6 Each/Cheri Adkins)
5) Opioid Clinic Update (Toni Webb)
6) School Board Liasion (Gary Penning) Fred Borngasser’s Letter to the Editor
7) The Debate UPDATE (Pat Fahey) May 1, 2013
8) The Ball Update: (Kimberly Gasperson) Silent Auction Items
9)Property/Resource (Phil Killian, Dave Corsi, Pat Fahey and Jay Meredith) Committee Question
10)SOS Refunding Committee UPDATE (Carl Raskins)
11)College Works UPDATE (Ashley and Steven Lombardo and Shane Simon) Rogue Community College Campus/Social Media
12)View of WEBSITE—(Jay Meredith/Gordon Edstrom/Frank Morin) The website looks FANTASTIC! Committees posted/Our Community Pulls Together article/ links to College Works
13)Media Impact —(Pat Fahey/Bill Ertel) We need the attention of KAJO and others for our Walk/Ball/Tours and DEBATE!
14)Sobering Center (Bill Landis)
15) Merlin Parade
16) Josephine County Jail Tours (Sheriff Gilbertson)
17) SOS Office Space (Holly Lidey)
18) Lottery Update (Cliff Thomason)
19) Question Inventory
KEEP THE QUESTIONS COMING!!!
Thank you all for your energy and support for our home!
MISSION STATEMENT: “A citizen-voiced plan to provide for a secure, stable and sustainable Josephine County.”