Our regular weekly meeting is today, July 2, 2013, at the Wild River Brew Pub located at 533 NE F Street, in Grants Pass, from 5:15 PM-6:15 PM.
The meeting will be held to an hour.
We will start with a letter from Amy Wels.
- Multi-Tier Taxing District UPDATE (Kris Woodburn, Chris Mecca, and Pat Fahey)
- Lottery Committee Address: Why July is so important! OPERATION: 20G (Cliff Thomason)
- Guardian Dinner (Shane Simon/Cheri Adkins) Thank you!
- Presentation by Jim Ditmer
- Efficiency Committee Question/Website Update David Smith’s weekly articles/number of site visits/lottery funding barometer/new poll (Gordon Edstrom)
- Disorderly Property “The neater we can make this town, the safer it will be.” (Rycke Brown)
- Knitting the Community Together (Children Tragedy in GP/DUII in Merlin/Why personal attacks will not be tolerated by SOS.)
- The Run/Walk (Bill West)
- Opioid Clinic Update (Toni Webb)
WHAT SAY YOU?
MISSION STATEMENT: “A citizen-voiced plan to provide for a secure, stable and sustainable Josephine County.”