Good Evening SOS,
Fall seven times, stand up eight. – Chinese Proverb
Tomorrow’s Meeting, Tuesday, March 25, 2014, will be at the Wild River Brew Pub, located at 533 NE “F” Street in Grants Pass, from 5:15 PM-6:15 PM.
Saturday Market Stand Sign-Ups
Jail/Juvenile Justice Levy Committee UPDATE Pat Fahey
- Communications Committee
- Fundraising Committee
- Phone Banking Committee
- Sign Committee
- IT Committee
- Campaign Literature
- Precinct Walking Committee
- Letter Writing Committee
If you have questions that you have encountered regarding the upcoming levy, please forward them to Pat Fahey ASAP. Please, don’t be shy! email@example.com
Connie Roach shall capture and ensure questions are posted and answered.
All of these questions and answers shall be placed on this committee’s FAQ page
WHERE ARE THEY MEETING NEXT MONDAY, MARCH 31, 2014 @ 5:15 PM?
Join this committee, e-mail Pat: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cliff Thomason/Jay Meredith
- WHERE IS CLIFF? Follow Cliff’s daily travels on Cliff’s BLOG which you can access from our website: www.securingoursafety.org
- We need: 150,000 signatures by July 3, 2014
- Do we wait until 2016?
- WHAT SAY YOU?
- Join this committee email@example.com
The Hardrock Mining Committee
Michael Cope/Jay Meredith
When: May 10, 2014
Where: Grants Pass City Council Chambers
MC: Carl Wilson
Featured Speaker: “Frank Hladky”
Keynote Speaker: “Gareth Hatch”
April Awareness EVENTS
- CJ Victim’s Forum—It was decided that we have a Victim’s Forum at the Wild River Brewery in CJ in April—possibly on April 10, 2014; Mark Gatlin has stepped up and will be the Event Coordinator!
- JJC Vigil—we are going to have a vigil outside of the Juvenile Justice Center in GP, on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at 6:30 PM; Terry Soeteeber and Jim Goodwin are the coordinators; We want to let the kids know, they are not forgotten! Flyers
MAT-C Committee Meeting
Michelle O’Brien/Toni Webb
NEXT MEETING: Women’s Health Center Wednesday, March 26, 2014 @ 5:00 PM!
Join this committee! E-mail Michelle: Michele.Obrien@sogoodwill.org
MISSION: “A citizen-voiced plan to provide for a secure, stable and sustainable Josephine County.”