Good Evening SOS!
AWARENESS Raising Art Show – February 6, 2014
Joanne Alvarez, Cheri Adkins, Kay Smith, Camille Benedict and Nadine Patel
- There are now over 25 Artists
- We are on FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/events/202608009939241/206636509536391
- There are over 30 pieces of donated art!
- We have sold 64 Tickets!
- The ART is good!!!
- How Mucho? Tickets are only $25 and include Hors d’oeuvres and Wine Tasting
- Jim Frick is the Auctioneer!
- Don Monetti from KCMD shall be “MC” for the event
- Where? Roux 26 in Grants Pass (We will have the entire restaurant and plan to fill it!
- When? February 6, 2014 from 6PM-9PM
- What does the $25 ticket include? 4 tickets for 4 wine tastes and for Hors d’oeuvres
- There will be a Harpist and maybe, just maybe, Joe Krauss will dance?
- Wineries participating thus far are Troon, Bridgeview, Schmidt and Fiasco
- Next Meeting is at Roux 26 on January 27, 2014 @ 6:00 PM
- Go on-line to purchase tickets or e-mail Nadine Patel at email@example.com
- Peter Tamshiro also has tickets and you can contact him at his business at Platinum Financial or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join this committee, e-mail JoAnne: email@example.com
Jail/Juvenile Justice Levy Committee UPDATE – Pat Fahey
JAIL/JJC Petition COUNTDOWN
GOAL: 2,200 Signatures
Collected Signatures to Date:
Percent of Goal:
DAYS LEFT to COMPLETE SIGNATURE GATHERING:
DEADLINE: February 19, 2014
*These numbers are being tallied by Connie Roach and updated every day
- PLEASE bring in your completed petition sheets to the meeting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- The Levy is being run by a PAC and we are providing information regarding the PAC’s efforts
- A word about signatures…
- A BCC Letter has been approved and signed, it shall be presented and read by Keith Heck at tomorrow’s meeting
- Connie Roach/FAQ Section—Are they on the SITE yet?
- IF you have questions that you have encountered regarding the upcoming levy, please forward them to Pat Fahey ASAP. Please, don’t be shy! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pat’s committee will next meet at his Southern Oregon Sanitation (SOS) Office on Redwood Avenue on Sunday, February 2, 2014 @ 1:00 PM
- Pat Sign-UP Schedule is posted on the website
- Door-to-door/Neighborhoods Signatures; per Steve Marshak, please walk your neighborhoods and gather signatures like he has been doing! It’s a great way to get others involved with making our home safer!
- If you have a completed petition, please bring it to the meeting or e-mail Pat or myself or drop them off at Southern Oregon Sanitation (SOS) Office on Redwood Avenue; or bring it to the next Securing Our Safety meeting! Do not take it to the County Assessor’s Office.
- Join this committee, e-mail Pat: email@example.com
- MY DAY OFF
Medically-Assisted-Treatment (MAT) Committee Toni Webb
- The next meeting at Women’s Health Center shall be on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 @ 5:00 PM
- THE BROCHURES
- Our next step is to begin designing the center
- Join this committee, e-mail Toni: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOS “Run for the Law” Committee
Bill West/Holly Lidey
PLEASE REGISTER NOW FOR THE RUN/WALK!
- Where are we at?
- We are on FACEBOOK! https://www.facebook.com/events/487372901383252/
- Conservative estimates of participation in this run, in our county of 82,000 is: 1000
- Our County NEEDS this wake-up event!
- The next BIG meeting for this Committee is: January 23, 2014 at Club Northwest @ 5:15 PM
- Join this committee, e-mail Bill: email@example.com
St. Patrick’s Day Run For The Law
10k Run or 5k Walk/Run & Kid’s Dash
March 15, 2014
Go to www.securingoursafety.org to register
State Session Report
State Representative Wally Hicks
The Hardrock Mining Committee Update/What’s the Next Step? The Summit! Michael Cope
Join this committee, e-mail Michael: firstname.lastname@example.org
Radio Ads We have the Questions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Dr. Steven Marshak’s Idea /CJ City Councilor Dr. John Gardiner /Penny Mueller; letter to CJ Mayor…
Amber Garza/ Gordon Edstrom
Lottery Committee Update Cliff Thomason
Gold Beach Summit
Join this committee, e-mail Cliff: email@example.com
Timber Committee Update Next Week with Jim Frick
Join this committee, e-mail Jim: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT SAY YOU?
MISSION: “A citizen-voiced plan to provide for a secure, stable and sustainable Josephine County.”