Good Evening SOS!
Our next meeting will be Tuesday, February 11, 2014 at the Newman United Methodist Church, located at 132 NE “B” Street, in Grants Pass from 5:15 PM-6:15 PM.
REPORT: The Artists United for Public Safety Awareness fundraiser event at Roux 26 February 6, 2014) was fantastic!
Community Awareness was our #1 priority and I think we achieved that with approximately 150 people in attendance!
How much did we raise?
Awareness for our Criminal Justice System?
Awareness for our Artists?
Add 5 more sponsors!
SPECIAL THANKS to our Art Auction Committee!
Jail/Juvenile Justice Levy Committee UPDATE Pat Fahey
- WE have 8 days left!
- PLEASE BRING ALL OF YOUR PETITIONS TO TUESDAY’S SOS Meeting! WE are almost there! Let’s git’ er done!
- Total Count: 2205
- Estimated to be valid: 1912
- Estimated Additional NEED: 100 (for margin of error)
- 36 people have gathered signatures and turned in at least 1 petition!
- PLEASE FINISH THIS OUT!
- Connie Roach/FAQ Section on WEBSITE
- IF you have questions that you have encountered regarding the upcoming levy, please forward them to Pat Fahey ASAP. Please, don’t be shy! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join this committee, e-mail Pat: email@example.com
The Hardrock Mining Committee Update Michael Cope/Jay Meredith
- What’s the Next Step?
- The Hardrock Mining Summit date will be May 10, 2014
- Join this committee, e-mail Michael: firstname.lastname@example.org
ANIMAL SHELTER LEVY
- WE NEED HELP WITH PETITION SIGNATURES!
PLEASE BRING YOUR COMPLETED PETITIONS TO TUESDAY’S SOS MEETING
New Stat Article by Frank Morin
Traffic Crash Fatalities in Josephine County
“Run for the Law” Committee
Bill West/Holly Lidey
PLEASE REGISTER NOW FOR THE RUN/WALK!
- Next Meeting will be Thursday, February 13, at 5:15 pm at Wild River Pub
- Current goal is to keep promoting our event and to GET PEOPLE TO REGISTER!!!
- AWARENESS Attendance GOAL: 1,000
- Club Northwest will be putting on a promotional event called “14 Days to your first 5K!” This will begin March 1 and go until March 14th. They will teach you how to get prepared for your first 5K in 2 weeks. Please sign up for that at Club Northwest if you are a member and are interested!
- We are still looking for items to put into our swag bags for the runners. If you know of a business that may be able to donate an item: inspirational plastic bracelets, pencils, water bottles, key chains, etc! It’s a great way to promote your business!!!
- We are also encouraging businesses to help our event by offering to pay the registration fee for their employees. Challenge other businesses with this offer!
- Bill West, Frank Morin, and Holly Lidey were scheduled to be on KAJO on Monday morning at 9:25 for five minutes talking about the race!
- IF you want to purchase a run T-shirt but don’t plan to register, such as volunteers, they can e-mail Holly: email@example.com or call her at 541-660-8186. She will need the shirt sizes and money for the shirts before March 1st! Cost of the shirts: Adults $13.50 and Kids $12.00
- Join this committee, e-mail Bill: firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Patrick’s Day Run For The Law
10k Run or 5k Walk/Run & Kid’s Dash
March 15, 2014
Go to www.securingoursafety.org to register
- Join this committee email@example.com
April Awareness EVENT
- CJ Victim’s Forum?
- GP Victim’s Forum
- JJC Vigil?
- Battle of Bands?
- Employment Summit?
Why It’s Important Local Governments Work Together – Keith Heck
WHAT SAY YOU?
MISSION: “A citizen-voiced plan to provide for a secure, stable and sustainable Josephine County.”