Good Evening SOS,
Our next meeting will be tomorrow, Tuesday, April 15, 2014, at the Wild River Brew Pub located at 533 NE F Street, in Grants Pass, from 5:15 PM-6:15 PM.
“The main business is not to see what lies dimly at a distance but to do what lies clearly at hand.” — Thomas Carlyle
Sobering Center Committee Bill Landis
- Great article in Daily Courier last week regarding the Sobering Center
- City Council’s Decision?
- Website Webpage Update
- Join this Committee, e-mail Bill Landis firstname.lastname@example.org
JJC Vigil Jim Goodwin
WHERE: Juvenile Justice Center in GP
WHEN: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at 6:30 PM
WHO WILL BE SPEAKING? Retired Judge Kuhn and a person whose life was changed as a result of the Juvenile Center
Jail/Juvenile Justice Levy Committee Pat Fahey
If you want a sign, CALL (541) 295-5273
IF you have questions that you have encountered regarding the upcoming levy, please forward them to Pat Fahey ASAP. Please, don’t be shy! email@example.com
Meeting at 5:15 pm every Monday at the SOS office on Redwood Avenue
Media Blitz with on-line YouTube video questions per the Chamber of Commerce
NEXT MEETING is at the SOS Office on Redwood Avenue, Grants Pass, on Monday, April 21, 2014 @ 5:15 PM!
Join this committee, e-mail Pat: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lottery Committee Cliff Thomason/Jay Meredith http://www.lotterylocalcontrol.com/news.html
- WHERE IS CLIFF? Shall continue where you can follow Cliff’s daily travels on Cliff’s BLOG which you can access from our website: www.securingoursafety.org
- UPDATED Webpage on Website
- We are waiting for the 2016 Election
- Cliff will gather 1,000 new signatures outside Josephine County for us to proceed
- Cliff’s Strategic PLAN
- July Fundraising Event “Cops and Robbers” Ball? POKER?
- 35 COUNTIES with SOS Outposts/Map by Gordon Edstrom
- When are we starting the next DRIVE for 2016?
- WHAT SAY YOU?
Join this committee email@example.com
New Stat Article by Frank Morin
Increasing Measure 11 Crimes!
SOS Finances- A breakdown by Jay Meredith
Timber Committee Jim Frick
Website Webpage Updated
- Join this Committee, e-mail Jim Frick @ firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hardrock Mining Committee Michael Cope / Jay Meredith
Southern Oregon Mineral Summit
When: May 10, 2014
Where: Grants Pass City Council Chambers
Master of Ceremony: Carl Wilson
Keynote Speaker: “Garreth Hatch”
Space is limited – email SOS at SecuringOurSafety@gmail.com if you would like a seat at the summit!
MISSION: “A citizen-voiced plan to provide for a secure, stable and sustainable Josephine County.”