Good Evening SOS!
The last meeting of this year shall be tomorrow, Tuesday, December 17, 2013, at the Wild River Brew Pub located at 533 NE F Street, in Grants Pass, from 5:15 PM-6:15 PM.
It will be a very important meeting and our last of the year. Everyone has a lot going on and we are in the midst of the Holidays. But please take a moment for us to end the year on a good note, by attending and by getting up to date with where we are and where we are going. We’ve accomplished a lot this year and 2014 appears promising.
Please plan on attending. YOU are needed.
“I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
- Jail/Juvenile Justice Levy Committee
Pat Fahey UPDATE
PETITION COUNT: ____( %)
GOAL is 2,100
- Strategies for signature gathering
- Pat’s Editorial
- FAQ section of website webpage
- Purchase large simple signs (Cliff Thomason) JAIL/JUVENILE JUSTICE LEVY SIGN-UP HERE!
- Pat’s committee is meeting every Monday Night at his Southern Oregon Sanitation (SOS) Office on Redwood Avenue every Monday @ 5:00 PM (next meeting ________________________________)
- Join this committee, e-mail Pat: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lottery Committee Cliff Thomason UPDATE
Join this committee, e-mail Cliff: email@example.com
- The Hardrock Mining Committee—What’s the Next Step? Michael Cope/Jay Meredith http://www.techmetalsresearch.com
- POKER NIGHT REPORT: Jay Meredith
For more info, visit: www.securingoursafety.org $33 tax deductible receipts
- Animal Shelter Levy Larry West
Animal Shelter Levy
“Budgeting for Outcomes” and mutual support
- Medically-Assisted-Treatment (MAT) Committee Toni Webb Update
The Brochure is FINALLY done!
SOS shall contribute: $100
OPTIONS shall contribute: $400
Next Meeting at Women’s Health Center on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 @ 5:30 PM
Join this committee, e-mail Toni: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Immediate Change Committee
Jody Nigh/Rycke Brown said we should change the name of this committee to be more on line with “It’s the little things” or “Little Things Committee”
Skateboard Raffle: Cheri Adkins
- Justice of Peace Committee Dave Corsi Update/Next Meeting
Join this committee, e-mail Dave: email@example.com
- SOS “Run for the Law” Committee Bill West Update/Next Meeting
Join this committee, e-mail Bill: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fund-Raising Art Show February 6, 2014 Joanne Alvarez, Cheri Adkins, Kay Smith, Camille Benedict and Nadine Patel
Join this committee, e-mail JoAnne: email@example.com
- SOS Strategic Plan Penny Mueller
- Mark Seligman’s house burnt down in Selma – please visit Washington Federal to donate for any help to pay medical bills for his girlfriend or any other costs associated with the fire; the bank has branches at 110 N.W. Fourth St. and 290 Union Ave. in Grants Pass, at 5080 Monument Drive in Merlin, and at 135 S. Redwood Highway in Cave Junction.
We ARE making a difference!
WHAT SAY YOU?
MISSION: “A citizen-voiced plan to provide for a secure, stable and sustainable Josephine County.”