January 27, 2015 NOTES:
SOS Sponsor Report – Jacki Halcomb
- We are actually at 41 sponsors but until their emblem is up on our sponsor site, they will not be officially counted; we have 36 up on our website
- We need YOUR help! If you are a business and would like to join us and our unification, please e-mail Jacki @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jacki shall be harnessing all business e-mail addresses to form a business network to promote our unity and our drive to “shopping locally”
- Daily Courier Reporter Melissa McRobbie interviewed Jacki regarding SOS’ business unification efforts
- Next Meeting will be at the Fort Vannoy Store on Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at 1:00 pm
- If you have any questions please feel free to call or email Jacki @ email@example.com or 541-218-1427.Sponsor Count: 37 (01/31/15)
Art Auction Committee JoAnne Alvarez
- Art Auction: FEBRUARY 5, 2015
- We are fast approaching SELL-OUT!
- There will be some tickets at the door
- Tickets are $25 each and include hors d’oeuvres; wine sampling from Troon, Schmidt, and Bridgeview Wineries; beer sampling from Wild River Brewery; music by Antonio Melendez www.antoniomelendez.org; and a chance to support your community through some really awesome ART!
- We have 43 pieces of ART!!! Which includes a 2-Hour Gift Certificate appointment with World Renown Off the Map Tattoo
- View the Art: www.securingoursafety.org under the SOS Art Committee tab
- There shall be two Excellent Door Prizes: #1-a quilted Wall Hanging by Cave Junction’s own Carol Dickson and a dozen of custom made (your choice of character/theme and flavor) of “Whimsy Cake-pops” by JoAnne Alvarez
- Kristine Crewse produced a FANTASTIC brochure which, quite frankly, is itself a piece of ART! Thanks for all your hard work on the brochure Kristine
- Join this committee, e-mail JoAnne at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details!