DECEMBER 9, 2014 NOTES:
SOS BOARD ELECTIONS – Jay Meredith
SOS Members elected the following to serve on the SOS Board for the next year:
Thanks for serving everyone! Terms of the Board are one-year terms with a limit of 5 consecutive years serving.
SOS Sponsor Report – Jacki Halcomb
- Sponsor Form is completed
- Jacki has been selected as this committee’s Captain
- This committee’s next meeting was December 15, at 12:00 PM at the Laughing Clam in Grants Pass
- OUR Goal is to get every business to fly our SOS placard
- We want to unite all businesses in Josephine County
- We want our SOS Sponsor page to be the anchor for our website
- Current members are Jacki Holcomb (Captain), Kim Gasperson, Brian Pendleton, Jennifer Essick, Jay Meredith and Archie Lidey
- Sponsor COUNT TBA
- If you would like to join this committee, please e-mail Jennifer @ email@example.com
MAT-C Committee – Nancy Yonally/Marilane Jorgenson/Dr. Felica Cohen
- Dr. Steven Rotter MAT-C Medical Director
- $2,500 Grant was received from the LADPC Meeting (Thank you Abe Huntley, Nancy Yonally and Marilane Jorgenson)
- That Grant will go towards our Awareness Video, which is in its’ final editing stages and has an estimated cost of $14,000
- At the last meeting on Wednesday, December 10, 2014 @ the Women’s Health Center, Rick Jones facilitated another GRANT of $6,000 for our Awareness Video through Carla McCafferty @ OPTIONS
- SIMPLY FANTASTIC!
- Thank YOU!
- Jay Meredith shall coordinate with Rick Jones to help the MAT-C become a non-profit
- We celebrated the imminent departure of Josephine County Community Corrections Director Abe Huntley to retirement. Abe has been a stellar member of our community and shall be missed!
- Our next meeting shall be at the Women’s Health Center on January 7, 2015 @ 5:30 PM
- Join this committee, contact Nancy at firstname.lastname@example.org