Good Evening SOS!
Our Meeting this week, is tomorrow, Tuesday, December 10, 2013, at theNewman United Methodist Church in Grants Pass located at 132 NE “B” Street, in Grants Pass from 5:15 PM-6:15 PM
· Jail/Juvenile Justice Levy Committee Pat Fahey
PETITION COUNT LAST WEEK: 350 (17%)
PETITION COUNT THIS WEEK:
GOAL is 2,100
Committee: Cheri Adkins, Connie Roach, Dennis Ward, and John McCafferty/Strategies for signature gathering/ Pat’s Editorial/ large simple signs made (Cliff Thomason—VOTE by group: Yes or No/ advertising for locations where people can go to sign up!/Pat’s committee is meeting every Monday Night at his Southern Oregon Sanitation (SOS) Office on Redwood Avenue every Monday @ 5:00 PM; if you would like to join this committee, e-mail Pat: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The Hardrock Mining Committee—What’s the Next Step? Continue reading Meeting Agenda for SOS Public Meeting – Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Here are the notes from last week’s meeting:
· T-Shirts at the Book Lore Gordon Edstrom (Update on ordering process) Book Lore 122 SE H Street, Grants Pass, OR (541) 471-4945; will begin after first of the year
· County Update Keith Heck spoke regarding the Justice of the Peace Court as a long term funding source, but that we are right in taking immediate steps that need to be completed; Justice of the Peace Court Committee Captain Dave Corsi needs to present legislative proposal ASAP!
· Jail/Juvenile Justice Levy Committee – Pat Fahey Continue reading Notes from SOS Public Meeting on Tuesday, December 3, 2013
The Dinner and Texas Hold’em Poker Tourney Fundraiser was a great success and SOS would like to thank our event sponsors and everyone that attended!
SOS would like to especially thank the business and individual sponsors for the event including: The Wild River Pub, The Cigar Cave, The Grants Pass/JoCo Chamber of Commerce, Salvador Corona (donated local flights), Sheriff Gil Gilbertson, Roux 26, Motel 6, Dutch Bros, The Vine, Taprock Northwest Grill, and everyone that played in the event!
After a long night of great poker playing, here were the WINNERS! Continue reading All In For Public Safety! SOS Poker Tourney Fundraiser was a success!
Our Meeting this week is today, Tuesday, December 3, 2013, at the Wild River Brew Pub located at 533 NE F Street, in Grants Pass from 5:15 PM-6:15 PM.
· T-Shirts at the Book Lore Gordon Edstrom (Update on ordering process) Book Lore 122 SE H Street, Grants Pass, OR (541) 471-4945
· County Update Keith Heck resolution and other issues
· Jail/Juvenile Justice Levy Committee
PETITION COUNT: _____ (___%)
· Justice of Peace Committee Dave Corsi
1. BCC Resolution Presentation
2. Next Meeting?
3. if you would like to join this committee, please e-mail Dave at email@example.com
· The Hardrock Mining Committee—What’s the Next Step? Michael Cope/Jay Meredith More about the LAB and TMR http://www.techmetalsresearch.com ; “TMR provides market intelligence, commentary and analysis on the rare earths, graphite and other critical and strategic materials. We help companies, governments, agencies and individuals do their homework and due diligence, on the challenges and opportunities associated with these materials.”; in short TMR wants to know more about Josephine County; more to follow! Continue reading Meeting Agenda for SOS Public Meeting – December 3, 2013