Thank you Veterans!
Our next meeting is Tuesday, November 12, 2013, at the Newman United Methodist Church, located at 132 NE “B” Street in Grants Pass from 5:15pm to 6:15pm.
· Timber Committee Update Jim Frick
· Citizen-Voiced Plan Jay Meredith
· City and County Government Working Together Keith Heck Continue reading SOS Public Meeting Agenda for Tuesday, November 12, 2013
ALL IN FOR SAFETY!
SOS Texas Hold’em Fundraiser
Help Us Achieve, “A Citizen-Voiced Plan to provide for a secure, stable and sustainable Josephine County.”
1st Prize $500 gift card, Top 15 Finishers receive Prizes!
WHEN: Thursday, December 5, 2013, 5:30 PM – 9:30 PM
Dinner From 5:30 – 6:30 and Poker from 6:30 – 9:30!
WHERE: Wild River Brew Pub, 533 NE F Street, Grants Pass
COST: $50 includes stone–oven baked Pizza, salad, and dessert along with your buy-in to the tournament!
ONLY 100 Tickets will be sold!
RSVP BY CONTACTING Jay at SecuringOurSafety@gmail.com or by calling Jay at 541-218-1227.
You can also RSVP for a ticket on our Facebook event page: www.facebook.com/events/1417118441853188/
EVENT BROCHURE LINK: Poker Night 12-05-13
We had another great meeting this week! For those in attendance, THANK YOU! Please get involved however you can. We need you!
Here are the NOTES:
· Dave Daniel led us in the Pledge of Allegiance
· SOS 10K Run/Walk Update Bill West/Holly Lidey
1. We have a NAME!!! “St. Patrick’s Day Run for the Law!” Thank you Cherryl Walker, for the name nomination.
2. The date for the run is March 15, 2013
3. A timing chip company has been secured and a $100 deposit has been made
4. We are going to need as many vendors as possible; if you own a business and want to set up a stand, please e-mail Bill West
5. We are very fortunate to partner with Club Northwest and want this to be a success; our next big partner olive branch will be to Dutch Brothers! (Incidentally: Dutch BrothersCoffee is the featured business on Undercover Boss Friday, November 15th on CBS! Tune in and watch CEO and Co-Founder Travis Boersma go undercover in Dutch Bros!
6. To join this committee, please e-mail Bill West: email@example.com or Holly Lidey: firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS IS YOUR RUN! Get involved!
· SOS BOARD ELECTIONS Jay Meredith coordinated elections for the SOS 2013-2014 Board and they are as follows: Amber Garza, Jim Frick, Cheri Adkins, Bill Ertel, Holly Lidey, Jay Meredith, Laurie Norman, and Cliff Thomason Continue reading Notes from the November 5th, 2013 SOS Public Meeting
Here is our Agenda for today:
· SOS Run/Walk Update Bill West/Holly Lidey
We have a NAME!!!
· SOS BOARD ELECTIONS Jay Meredith
· Lottery Committee Update Cliff Thomason
Lottery Local Control Committee
To comment, please email: LotteryLocalControl@yahoo.com
TURN IN YOUR BALLOTS!!!
· The Hardrock Mining Committee—What’s the Next Step? Michael Cope/Jay Meredith Continue reading SOS Public Meeting Agenda for Tuesday, November 5, 2013